Last Updated: August 15, 2023
Information You Provide Directly
We gather information you directly provide to us. For instance, when you sign up for our newsletter, communicate through third-party social media platforms, request support, apply for a job, or engage with us in other forms, we collect data. The data collected may encompass details such as your name, email address, company, physical address, contact number, resume, current work-related information, and any other data you choose to share.
Automatically Collected Information When You Visit Our Website
Upon accessing our website, we automatically amass information concerning your device, which includes:
- Log Information: We compile log data about your website usage, encompassing your browser type, access times, viewed pages, your IP address, and the page you visited before landing on our site.
- Device Information: We collect data about the device, be it a computer or mobile device, that you utilize to access our website. This includes hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Data Gathered via Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Our data collection involves various technologies, such as cookies and web beacons. Cookies are minute data files stored on your device memory or hard drive that enhance both our website and your browsing experience. They help us identify popular areas and features on our site and monitor visits. Web beacons, electronic images embedded in our website or emails, assist in delivering cookies, tracking visits, and comprehending usage patterns. If you desire more information about cookies and how to disable them, please refer to the "Your Choices" section below.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We might also procure information from other sources and combine it with data we directly collect. This could involve obtaining details about you from third-party sources like identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available resources.
Usage of Information
The information we collect serves various purposes, including:
- Processing job applications when you apply for a position.
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Addressing your queries, comments, and requests and providing customer support.
- Engaging with you regarding content we believe might interest you.
- Analyzing trends, usage patterns, and activities related to our services.
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent transactions and illegal activities while safeguarding the rights and property of WORKPRODUCT and others.
We maintain the confidentiality of the information we gather and share it only under the following circumstances:
- With vendors, consultants, and service providers who require access to the data for tasks on our behalf.
- In response to information requests that adhere to applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
- When we suspect that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, safety, and property of WORKPRODUCT or others.
- In connection with business-related activities such as mergers, sales of assets, financing, or acquisitions.
- With your explicit consent or at your instruction.
Advertisement Services by Third Parties
We might permit third parties to provide analytics services and display ads on our behalf online and in applications. These entities may deploy technologies like cookies and web beacons to amass data about your website usage, such as your IP address, browser type, mobile network information, viewed pages, time spent on pages or apps, clicked links, and conversion information. This information aids WORKPRODUCT and others in determining content popularity and comprehending online activities.
Data Transfer to the U.S. and Other Countries
WORKPRODUCT operates from the United States, and data collection is subject to U.S. law. By accessing our website or providing information, you consent to information processing, transfer, and storage in the U.S. where local law might not provide the same rights and protections. We ensure that your personal data receives adequate protection in the regions where processing occurs.
You retain the ability to update, correct, or delete your information by reaching out to us via email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate or erase your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that we might retain certain data due to legal requirements or legitimate business needs. Cached or archived copies of your data may also be retained for a specific duration.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Should you prefer, you can typically adjust your browser settings to reject or remove browser cookies. Keep in mind that such actions might impact the functionality and accessibility of our website.
If you no longer want to receive promotional emails from WORKPRODUCT, follow the instructions in the emails to opt-out. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional emails, non-promotional messages pertaining to your account or ongoing business interactions may still be sent.
European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
If you reside in the EEA, specific rights and protections apply to your personal data processing.
Legal Basis for Processing
In the EEA, we process your personal data under these situations:
- Necessity to fulfill our contractual obligations to you (e.g., processing payments and delivering requested services).
- Legitimate interest in processing your data, such as communicating service changes and enhancing security and services.
- With your consent.
Data Subject Requests
EEA residents possess the right to access, correct, erase, or transfer personal data held by us. You may also object to or request restrictions on certain processing activities. To exercise these rights, contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you're an EEA resident and have unresolved concerns about our data processing, you're entitled to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority. Visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for contact details.
8549 Wilshire Blvd #2347
Beverly Hills, CA 90211-3104